- During the first year we looked at what it takes to be in business.
- We look at what a target market is and how to utilize it.
- Ways to got yourself out there.
- Time management and balance.
- How to self-critique in a healthy way.
- How to work and refine their skills.
- You can learn how to run a studio from start to finish and all the behind the scenes work that goes into running a studio such as:
- Loading and unloading kilns.
- Making and developing glazes.
- The how and why of safe studio practices.
- How to run different types of kilns.
This program works on the Barter system. there is no money exchange. The apprentice works in the studio doing chores while learning valuable skills.